When you’re looking to add fun sitting spaces into your kids' room, you can consider buying a butterfly chair. Kids love its fun design, and the chair won't take up valuable play space in the room as well. You can even buy the folding versions of this chair so that kids can put them up or down whenever they want.
Now you might question, "Why shall I invest in this chair and not on others?" So, here are some facts that you will want to know.
1. Jorge Ferrari-Hardoy, an Argentinean architect, invented this chair in 1938.
2. The Butterfly chairs generally have a metal or wooden draped with a piece of fabric across the frame to sit in!
3. People mostly use them as or consider them as a luxury chair, because of its durability, portability and it’s amazing looks.
4. They have also been used in modern design because of their sleek, design that adds a limitless look and feel, to wherever it is placed.
5. The chair also became a symbol of modern furniture due to its minimalist design and attention to form.
6. You can find this chair pictures and decorating magazines during the 1950s and 1960s as an example of modernism.
When you are buying it for your kids, you will want something that sets the appeal apart from modern looks. This chair is indeed, and will always remain one of the favorites. Why? Find them in the following pointers.
a) The looks of the butterfly chair appeal to kids a lot. They will want to put one in their bedroom or have in the house just for watching TV, especially cartoon while experiencing feeling relaxed!
b) The fabric on the chair comes in a wide variety of patterns, including cartoon figures.
c) Teenagers love having a chair in a fun pattern or color, to add style to their room.
Tip: As the chair doesn't take up much space is storable in a folded position, they make a great choice for small bedrooms or seating when your child has friends over.
Advice For Parents:
The butterfly chair won't do much for your child's posture. However, the sling design encourages a lounged position. No doubt, some parents would like to avoid this in their kids. Most kids like the relaxed position that it gives them even if the support isn't what you would like it to be.
The chair was designed to elevate "form over function" and many individuals, who loved it back in the mid-twentieth century, have trouble getting in and out of the chair today because of reduced mobility from aging. But for kids, this won't be a problem at all!
A butterfly chair can be a fun addition to any child's room. It gives him or her, a place to sit that doesn't take up a lot of space. The chairs are also portable, and you can move it from one room to another with ease. Durability makes this chair long-lasting, and even the toughest kid will have trouble doing too much damage to the chair. So, wait no more and consider getting one for your kids' rooms today!